Saturday, May 15, 2010


Look at me! I'm blogging!

Yay me! I'm giving myself a huge pat on the back for my very first blog entry! I've been browsing my friends beautiful blogs chalked full of all sorts of fun memories and decided to give it a go. I must admit; however, my dedication to recording memories is pretty pathetic (As evidenced by the stack of beautiful journals on my bookshelf, neatly penned with approximately three entries each). Good intentions. Very little production. Here's hoping the blog will get more action then the journals. :-)

I guess the first entry will be a meet and great. Still have no idea what I'm doing yet, so forgive the trial run.

Me. Christina. What can I tell you about me? Really, I'm pretty boring. My greatest accomplishment is two curly headed beauties named Landrie and Riley. I'm a mom. A wife, an employee, a taxi driver, the complete definition of a soccer mom, chef (and I'm using that title very liberally),laundry attendant, house keeper, boo boo kisser, keeper of the snacks and germ-x. Completely sold out to my Lord and Savior. That's me in a nutshell.

Bryson- the husband. We are completely unlike in so many ways, but similar in the ones that count. He is very outgoing- I'm not. A risk taker- not me! Spends money freely- SOOO conservative. Typical sales person- anything but. But, we both love our God and our girls more then anything and they come first. We are a good balance. He is a good guy.... and would be the first to tell you so. :-)

Landrie- The first born. She changed our world. Sometimes I try to remember what I did before hearing "MOM" screamed about 517 times a day. Hmm... can't remember. (Hence the need for a blog.) Not sure how this terrible baby (yes, I said it- terrible) could grow up to be such a fantastic kid. She has the kindest heart of anyone I know. She is a helper. She is generous. She is compassionate. She is a self professed tom boy. She would love to wear gym shorts and flip flops the majority of the time.... but she secretly likes to dress up sometimes too. She loves sports- soccer, basketball, baseball... Pretty much anything involving a ball. I love the way that she loves her lil sis. Watching her makes me think we are not so bad at this parenting gig after all.

Riley. Ahh Riley. That kid is a gem. She is a superstar in the making. You can tell by looking at her how much she LOVES life. She is by far the funniest person that I know. She doesn't try to be- she just is. She is a totally girly girl that desperately wants to be a tom boy like big sis. She loves to be the center of attention- loves to sing, dance, make up shows. VERY social- (just ask her teacher- geez!) Doesn't meet a stranger. She is a total drama queen, but I wouldn't change a single thing about her. She is awesome.

Macy- The dog. She is half yorkie, half maltese. She is evidence that Santa doesn't have a very good return policy. She is hyper, annoying, and would love nothing more then to sit on your lap and lick your face off. The girls love her, and she loves them.. so, there ya go.

Chaos- The other dog. German Shepherd. He is just a puppy, but is already enormous. Looks scary, but is so sweet (except to bad guys- he can tell).

I guess the most important thing to know about the Wag's is "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord". I guess you probably figured that out by the blog name, huh? I hope the Lord shows in all that we do, and I hope that through this blog I can record the memories that happen in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment